Friday, June 09, 2006

Jason Arth in Action!


Jason_EFA
Jason Arth in Action at Escape from Alcatraz. These pictures are courtesy of Brightroom Photography. This is a low-resolution composite. To view/order actual pics please visit Brightroom's site.


You can get a sense of Jason's height by looking at how small his bike is compared to him, or how small the other folks look next to him. Or better yet click here:) Anyway here is the man in action. They usually don't bother with the swim photos, not unless you're a pro or a ranked age grouper like Kathy Winkler. Everyone looks alike in their wetsuits and the race numbers are hard to identify. Awesome job J!

Jason, Serena and Lisa will be crewing and pacing for me in two weeks at WS.

* * * * * * *
A few pics from my race last weekend.....and I have no idea why I was grimacing so much!
- jason

Maybe cause you were trying. Remember, we talked about this, it always hurts when you "try".

2 comments:

  1. Jee, what we do without you? Not even known...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of my friends. I've know some pretty capable folks, you included:)

    ReplyDelete