Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday

Back from a fun and event filled weekend. Someone get me an extra helping of sleep! Ah it's always nice to be back, not looking forward to a fresh load of work but I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight. It will also be great to get in a few miles later today. Nothing makes me feel more at home than cruising around the neighborhood and hitting my usual route at the bay's edge toward the Golden Gate Bridge. Weather was just as cold, windy, rainy and in some parts hail and snow in Southern California. On the way there I could see the snow on the low lying hills by the pacific coast, strange to see it this low. In one area there was even snow on the valley itself, a fine dusting of the white stuff on farmlands.

Well back to work. Emails, phone calls and projects to catch up on.
Fun, Fun, Fun. Stories and photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment