Saturday, July 01, 2006

Lunch With Poo


Poo and Tyler
Lisa with Tyler.


Poo is Lisa and she was my running partner end of 03 through most of 04. 04 was my biggest year in Triathlon and Ultra and she was a big part of that. That was the year I finished my first 100k, my first 100-miler and my first Ironman, among other accomplishments. Man we had some really great runs - ran Big Sur marathon together. This is her son Tyler, now you know why we haven't been able to continue training together:) Also she and her husband Will now live in Point Richmond in the East Bay. Lisa was a cross country runner and trackstar. Husband Will was a cross country runner as well. Tyler has it in his genes to be a great and fast runner...if he decides to go that route. Already he's quite quick on his feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment