Saturday, July 15, 2006

Deny! Deny! Deny!

"Ummm...I don't know who that is but it ain't me". Damn their videos:) Apparently last night I drank enough...no hangover but I made an A@@ of myself. We were hanging out in the beach, there was outdoor sitting. We were sitting on cushions on the beach then everything went hazy. Actually I remember but I don't want to:) Video however doesn't lie. Well, when in Rome...

Time to go home though, I am not looking forward to the long trip back. My second cousin Bing was supposed to leave with her gang at 7AM, never made it:) Ahahahah just had breakfast with me at 9AM. Not sure how they are getting off the island. Oh well.

Anyway, I need water and lots of it. I'm no longer conditioned for this kind of thing. I'll stick to running and triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment