Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

Another year, time flies don't it. I am most thankful at this time of the year. I have a good life.

Well it's almost that time. Off-season is about to end. No more sipping red wine in the evenings or eating chocolate on the couch. Heck I won't have time to do either anyway. My free time will be mostly taken up by training anyway.

I've already got two big goals for the new year; running the Western States 100-Miler at the end of June and visiting the Philippines for 2 weeks in July. Big goals, gotta train hard and put in extra hours at work for the trip. It's good to have goals. I'll figure out the rest of the year in Spring.

Well here's to winter. While we don't have snow in San Francisco it's cold, windy and rainy out, just the type of weather you want to exercise in:) Well it builds character.

No comments:

Post a Comment