Sunday, April 15, 2007

To the Studs

Following Bob's lead...I'd like to send a shotout to some friends competing tomorrow. To Kelvin who is running the Boston Marathon in a few hours and to Dan and Rob who will be starting Ironman Arizona. Congratulations to all those who started the American River 50-miler this weekend, double for those who finished. Congratulations to friends who participated in the Tierra Bella Century Bike ride, in the rain no less...brrrr...Ya'll were in my thoughts as I trained this earlier today.

4 comments:

  1. No shout otu to me? Are you crazy??? SO much for been a friend:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were racing this weekend!? Uh can't keep up. But we were talking about you. Today was Jason's B-day run. We were talking ultra and of course your name came up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh right...err...hmmm....embarrasing...I'll make it up to you at Bighorn somehow.

    Oh correction too. Boston Marathon is Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Accepted:) I hope you could keep up with Jas

    ReplyDelete