Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ohhlalala...I Like It!

KitchenClick here to see more interior shots.


So this is Jason's work. If his name sounds familiar you probably read my Grand Canyon Run report. I guess when he's not working out and chasing girls he's busy being an architect. Alright J, I was only kidding about the girls, well half-kidding. So hey check out his work. I think it's beautiful but I'm biased, I know J and I'm into this kind architecture-this type of look. This is a condo in San Francisco's SOMA district, right in front of the new ballpark. Probably gets loud during baseball season but I love that kitchen. I don't really know how to cook but if I had a kitchen that was set up like this I think I could learn how.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know about publicity but when you finally go on your own maybe I can do your logo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitchen...may be I'd spend more time there as well:)
    J, go on your own. Now or never. You're getting old, man...
    Rick, your R2R2R report is awesome! Will be helpful this year. May be I can convince Jas to join me.
    Hi there, by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi back Olga. J has told me some of your adventures. Congratulations on SD 100, way to rally back. I read a report you made way back on the list about the Vermont 100 and the slam.

    If you're in Miwok and WS this year, I'll see you.

    ReplyDelete