Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Sweet Macs

DesktopMy iMac


Re-united with my Macs at last, I've got two of them. I missed my babys especially now that I have this blog. I was able to post but not prepare images for posting. Have you noticed? Pictures are back! Who wants to see text only entries? Even newspapers have pictures. See those white cone shaped things? one of them emitting a green light, those are my new JBL creature speakers. A great buy, my music sounds so much better now, previously I was running a cord from the computer to my 13yr. old receiver. This is so much better plus the color matches my setup. I listen to podcasts and music while I work, helps with the deafening sound of silence.

Mom, I will post the Florida pictures soon, I know you're waiting for them. Soon as I go through, edit and color correct the pictures I will post them. (My mother requested that I take pictures of my Christmas vacation and post them on the blog, something about making sure I got pictures of the house, the Christmas lights, the yard....)

No comments:

Post a Comment