Monday, July 16, 2007

Wrong Way


DSCN2514.jpg
Guys, I think we took the wrong way. Tourists on the freeway on ramp headed to the Golden Gate Bridge.


On Saturday while getting ready for a ride several of us spotted these guys, luckily we didn't have to yell for them to turn back - they figured it out on their own. Despite the heavy, heavy fog this weekend, many tourists made their way to the bridge on their rent-a-bikes. A couple of them nearly took me out as I was coming home from a long run. Just another summer weekend in San Francisco.

There's nothing going on. Just the same ol' same ol' here.


4 comments:

  1. woooo hooo Congrats on the "same ol' same ol" event....you did an awesome job and way to COMPLETE the "same ol' same ol"

    I know it's NOT easy... anyways you worked hard and I knew you would do great at the "same ol' same ol'"

    WHEN is the Next "same ol' same ol'" event maybe I will fly in and join ya...umm if I am ready:-)

    ahhhh I know It's hard work being sooooooo funny---hahaahaa

    FOG ON my Good Brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta watch out for them tourists! Hope the same ol' same ol' is treating you well. : )

    I'm forcing myself to not sign up for any races until after July 28th. But DC50 is still on the short list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick, I know how you feel. Yesterday I was out on a walk in my neighborhood and nearly got run over by a little old lady on a bike. I had to jump up onto a lawn to avoid her, and she didn't even move!

    Keep enjoying your summer, and beware the tourists! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah...I miss running in SF. I used to live in Berkeley and made the trip over almost every weekend so that I could run across the golden gate. Such a beautiful place to run! (even in heavy fog :) )

    ReplyDelete