Monday, May 22, 2006

Weekend Hangovers...

Mondays always bites, I'm usually spent and hurting by the time it comes around:) Today is no different but it has more to do with work than the activities that I did this past weekend. Ran a good run on Saturday and ran an excellent race with Jason A. yesterday in the East Bay; however, in between all that fun was work, work, work and more work. I'm buried in it and there's no one to blame but myself.

I'm shooting blanks creatively and I have no choice but to blow the budget and schedule - keep on working. Just how it goes sometimes. My clients don't care about the time and cost, they care about the final product I promised to deliver. I'm working on a website design and my concept is just not working. The pain and fun of design. It doesn't exist until I create it but sometimes I've got no great ideas. My creative drive has been on the fritz lately.

Anyway I've got a great report on Sundays race and pictures to boot. It'll be a long read but you can always just flip through the pictures.

Happy Monday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, c'mon, we are waiting! And don't forget to squeeze in an extra client - not even close to be demanding in design, just idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deadlines. Deadlines.

    ReplyDelete