Monday, February 06, 2006

Bike Ride Scenery: Tiburon Park


TiburonPark
Tiburon Park


You know it is a hassle to stop what I'm doing just to take a picture, it ruins my rhythm and I feel like a tourist. However good pictures are worth it. While they are only a pale comparison to the real thing, they are still worth sharing and they're priceless on days like this when I'm stuck at my desk working. I spend 10-12 hours a day chained to my computer, more when the schedule is crazy.

So this is Tiburon. If you know where to look you'll see the tops of the Golden Gate Bridge, hills of Sausalito and the city of San Francisco. Like the bridge I never get bored of this view.

2 comments:

  1. the park's name sounds familiar. and the picture is pretty. however, i can never get tired of views of columbia river gorge, and just stop at every drop of the mountain to inhale the beauty...it's totally soul searching experience, out of this world. you've gotta come see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. A river gorge you say...that would be an amazing sight. no gorges nearby but I know that feeling. I get that when I'm looking up and down the coast from the hills of the Marin Headlands.

    A trip to run Oregon would be a good one.

    ReplyDelete