Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Roll

This is not something delicious, it's the effect of eating tasty things. Yep, yep, it's not even Christmas yet and I'm already at the absolute limit of what I'm willing to gain for the holidays. Crazy. I weighed myself Saturday and I got an incredible urge to put on the running shoes. The more worn out I am at the end of the year from all the physical activities that I do the faster the weight comes back on in the off-season.

By this time next week I will be in Orlando. That's gonna be scary, it's gonna be a whole lot of; home cooking, ice cream, cable tv, and reading. Maybe I should cut short my off-season? Yeah right...I'm sticking to the program. It'll be tough to not exercise for another couple of weeks but I think I can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment