Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Finally

Last year I designed a new website for EQ swimwear, a swimsuit company based out of Portland, Oregon. I worked on the new logo and Ellen, the owner, liked my work and our working relationship so much she asked me to do the website too. Created the artwork, got it approved, built the rest, made the countless changes, had a programmer program it, there was some issues with the back end and it went nowhere for awhile. Then tonight I got the notice that it's up. Sweet surprise. I've got a long way to go before I start designing some really kick butt websites but this one is okay. Still learning. I'm primarily an Identity (logos) and Print (publications, brochures, printed paper) designer.

Check it out here: EQ Swimwear

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:27 PM

    I remember the logo...great color combo.Should I presume that work is going to be rolling in?Will cross my fingers.

    ReplyDelete